Supported Apple iOS versions: iPhone or iPod Touch with iOS 4.0 or higher
Orders, positions, equity and exposure online management.Live monitor for prices of financial instrumentsChartsOnline NewsActivity ReportsAccess to MT4 internal mailing system
How to uninstall iPhone Trader:
Hold your finger on either the icon for the application you wish to uninstall or any other icon until the icons on your home screen begin to shake or wiggle (the same action you take to move or re-arrange home screen icons).Click the "x" in the upper left hand corner of the icon for the application you wish to remove.Delete the application from your iTunes applications tab.
If you have any questions, please contact:
- Orders, positions, equity and exposure online management.
- Live monitor for prices of financial instruments.
- Online News
- Activity Reports
How to uninstall Android Trader (MT4):
- Open the phone’s “Options” or “Settings.”
- Select the “Programs” or “Applications” within the menu.
- Choose the application that you want to remove.
- Press the button, or open the menu and select the option that says “Uninstall,” “Delete” or “Remove.”